Advanced Traffic Control
Since 2009, Centracs® has led the industry in providing advanced transportation management solutions for over 340 customers across North America, controlling over 57,000 signalized intersections. Centracs has evolved along with the industry, keeping pace with both day-to-day operational demands and the emerging connected vehicle environment to ensure the highest levels of safety, system reliability, and optimized mobility.
What is Centracs?
At A Glance
Centracs is designed to address current and future traffic management challenges. An integrated platform for signal control, ITS field device monitoring and control, information management, graphical data display, advanced traffic algorithms, Centracs provides agencies real-time management capabilities for their roadway network, ensuring the highest levels of safety and mobility.
- The Centracs Mobility Platform delivers comprehensive, modular traffic signal control and intelligent automation.
- The Centracs Mobility Platform allows agencies to deploy the desired functionality
- Signal Performance Measures
- Arterial performance optimization
- Data driven Edaptive signal control technology
- Advanced features for signal priority
- Flexible deployment architecture includes both on-premise and cloud-based features.
- Provides signal timings for real-time traffic conditions
- Adapts to changes in traffic as they happen, i.e., weather, construction, and major events
- Increased flexibility with existing stop bar detection
- Reduces or eliminates costs of manual traffic counts
- Provides new levels of mobility and safety
- Increases agency benefits when using Centracs SPM data
- Significantly reduces preemption across the system
- Provides much more efficient and effective transit priority with the use of ETA
- Uses existing AVL, GPS, CAD, and dispatch systems
- Improves safety by getting traffic out of the way of emergency vehicles
- Greatly reduces in-street hardware and maintenance costs
- NEW Database Editor Advanced Traffic Management System
- Faster dialog loading times
- Better processing and response times
- Quicker report generation
- Support of newer technologies (Windows 10, touch features, and more)
- Improved User Interface (also available as a cloud-hosted solution)
- Web hosting allows access from any place, on any platform, at any time.
- Provides SPM measure charts, user-selectable data parameters, and user-definable performance metrics comparisons.
- Centracs SPM offers time- strapped traffic engineers “state-of-the-art” analysis tools, allowing more efficient and effective use of their limited time.
- Transforms qualitative and quantitative data into actionable information.
- Data collection is continuous to signal management and operations.
- Advanced Traffic Management System Module for Centracs ATMS
- Camera licenses (contact Econolite for a list of supported cameras and encoders)
- Client video software
- Installation, on-site integration, and testing
- On-site training
- Advanced CCTV server computer
- Software Maintenance Agreement
- Security Center by Genetec™
Centracs Local Edition
- Intuitive user interface Traffic Management System Module
- Two-way synchronization between Centracs and Centracs Local Edition
- Direct connect from laptops to controllers via serial connection or Ethernet
- NEMA & 170/2070 support in one system
- Database editing, upload and download for all Centracs supported controllers
- Easy device configuration
Centracs Maintenance Management
- Asset management and asset life-cycle history ATMS Module
- Dispatch scheduling and on-call notification planning
- Creation, dispatch, schedule, prioritize and track trouble tickets and work orders
- Real-time location-based equipment tracking and reporting
- Location-based storage and retrieval of drawings manuals and other documents in many industry standard formats such as Word, PDF etc.
Centracs Travel Time
- ATMS Travel Time Module
- Real-time updating and rendering of Travel Times and Speeds on Centracs GIS-based map
- Historic Speed and Travel Time Report generation
- Automatic recognition of new BlueTOAD devices
The Econolite Advantage
Since 2009, Centracs® has led the industry in providing advanced transportation management solutions for over 340 customers across North America, controlling over 57,000 signalized intersections. Centracs has evolved along with the industry, keeping pace with both day-to-day operational demands and the emerging connected vehicle environment to ensure the highest levels of safety, system reliability, and optimized mobility